Some new sweet lil’ things happening at Yellowfin Seafood Restaurant, in Broadbeach!
We gave our dessert menu a FULL makeover, so we hope you’ll like what we’ve cooked up, and we suspect it’ll tickle your taste buds!
All desserts except the ice cream (which is still the amazing Movenpick) are now homemade.
The list includes the following;
1. Sorbet / Ice Cream from Movenpick
2. Sticky Date Pudding – made with blended dates and spices, served warm, with maple walnut ice cream and smothered with a brandy infusd butterscotch sauce.
3. Macadamia Nut Praline Parfait – served with middle eastern saffron pastry strips.
4. Classic French Brulee – served with a vodka jelly shot, strawberry compote and dark chocolate chip ice cream.
5. Dark Chocolate and Butterscotch Pannacotta – served with swiss chocolate ice cream.
6. Berry and Custard Tart chocolate line sweet pastry – served with cream custard, vanilla dream ice cream and blackberry crush.
7. Poached Vanilla Bean Pears – served with marscapone, short crust pastry and a sweet fig compote.
8. Affogatto – served with french vanilla ice cream with a shot of steaming hot espresso coffee add frangelico if you desire.
We know you guys are sweet enough, but Fish tends to be pretty light, so we had to make sure your entire palette is fully satiated!